An issue with the
method, which was previously listing incorrect remaining card limits, has been resolved. The
LimitUsedobject returned in the response will now list the correct respective combined limits used for all consumer cards associated with the business account.
- Numerous improvements have been made to The Simulator Portal, including new options for generating Clearing, more robust testing of 3-D secure, and addition of new card authorization types.
- A total of 17 defect fixes made.
- Contactless and Refund Transaction authorization types now available for testing in the Simulator Portal .
- Release fixes 15 defects.
- Release focused on maintenance and performance improvements, with 14 defect fixes made.
- Two additional authorization types can now be tested via the Simulator Portal - "Original Credit" and "Immediate Payment".
- Numerous performance improvements and 12 defect fixes made.
Amendments to the
IsPinPresentfield will now be "True" for authorizations in which an offline PIN was used.
- Release includes the implementation of mandatory changes required for Visa October BER.
- Maintenance focused release with performance improvements and 7 defect fixes made.
The following regulatory requirements related fields have been added to the Consumer/ListConsumers method response payload:
Furthering our rollout of regulatory requirement related improvements, three additional data capture fields have been added to both the the
- Numerous performance improvements have been made, along with 17 defect fixes.
- Webhook notification improvements to better allow partners to identify token usage and lifecycle events.
- Additional parameters introduced for Consumer creation and update methods.
- 9 Defects fixes.
To facilitate better partner identification of token usage and lifecycle events, the following improvements have been made:
- A new Token Lifecycle notification has been introduced. This payload includes all information currently provided in the Token activation notification as well as the relevant event (creation, activation, suspension etc.) to allow partners to track the lifecycle of a token.
TokenIDparameter is now included in the Authorization notification , providing a reference to the token used for a given Authorisation, if applicable.
As part of the rollout of new parameters being introduced for regulatory requirement purposes, the following parameters have been added to the Consumer/AddConsumers and Consumer/UpdateConsumerDetail methods:
These parameters are currently optional but will be made mandatory on the Consumer/AddConsumers method at a later date. Please see the respective API method references for more information.
- Maintenance focused release with performance improvements and 10 defect fixes.
- General performance improvements and bug fixes, with 11 defect fixes made.
- New digital card related fee fields.
- Updates to Business APIs.
- 11 defect fixes.
To provide partners with more information regarding digital card related fees, response from the Account/GetSpecificTerms method will be updated to include the the following additional parameters:
NewDigitalCardIssueCharge- Fee applied when any brand new digital card is issued.
DigitalCardReissueCharge- Fee applied when any digital card is issued due to loss/replacement or damage-reissue (in cases of physical issuance).
AdditionalDigitalCardCharge- Fee applied when any additional digital card is issued.
OtherAdditionalDigitalCardCharge- Fee applied when any other additional digital card is issued.
Following this release the existing fee related fields below will pertain only to the ordering and issuing of physical cards:
For partners who do not utilize digital cards, no changes are required at this time.
Two additional endpoints are now available for registration of businesses that have been vetted through the Solaris BKYC process:
- Amendments made to the validation logic for receiving driving license and national identity card numbers of consumers with EU (non UK) addresses.
- The Card Action notification payload has been updated to improve overall consistency with other webhooks.
- 19 defect fixes.
- Improvements to the Buffer Account webhook notification.
- Card Action notification parameter renaming.
- Six defect fixes.
A number of additional fields have been added to the Buffer account notification payload:
To correct a parameter on the Card Action notification, the
IsRenewdCardIssuePhysically field has been renamed to
Changes to the Digital Card renewal notification:
- To accommodate additional card related actions in future, this notification has been renamed as the Card Action notification .
NotificationTypehas changed from "073" to "074". This is to resolve a conflict with the existing "Pending authorisation auto release notification".
- Notice of digital card renewal will continue to be provided via this notification.
- Five defect fixes made.
- Ability to specify card issuance for new Business consumers.
- Additional permitted characters when providing consumer names.
- Three defect fixes.
When adding consumers via the Business/AddConsumers method, partners can now specify if they require card issuance. If a card is required for the consumer,
IsSkipCardIssuance should be
false, if no card is required this should be set to
Please note that if consumer is an Authorizer (the
IsAuthorizer parameter is
true) then the
IsSkipCardIssuance parameter must be provided as
true, otherwise an error response will be returned.
In order to provide more flexibility when creating consumers, improvements have been made to the following methods:
LastName fields of the methods listed will now accept the following characters: & (ampersand), . (full stop), ' (single quote) - (hyphen). This rectifies a defect whereby previously inclusion of these characters would return an error response if the consumer being created also required a login (
IsLoginRequired was supplied as
The following business APIs no longer require the
PreviousAddressfield to be supplied when providing Director information (or for Sole Traders, the Sole Trader's contact information):
It is now possible to search for a company by its registration number when using the
method, by providing this number in the
- 5 defect fixes.
- Account terms now accessible for Virtual Accounts.
- New API fields for Business Know Your Customer (bKYC) processing.
- 9 defect fixes.
Partners are now able to retrieve account terms for Virtual accounts via the Account/GetSpecificTerms method.
As part of the development of the new Business Know your Customer (bKYC) process, two new fields are now available, with values assigned during bKYC processing:
BusinessID- Unique identifier assigned to the business.
RiskClassificationStatus- The risk rating applied to the business.
These fields are included on the API responses of the following methods:
- The Account/ChangeTerms method now permits account terms to be changed irrespective as to the status of the primary card on the account, and whether or not a primary card is present.
- 16 defect fixes.
- Improvements to Director creation and retrieval workflows.
- New ChangeTerms method to allow changing of account terms.
- 14 defect fixes.
A new field -
DirectorRequestReference has been introduced to allow partners to include a unique reference when creating a new Director. This reference can be provided when creating a Director using the following methods:
Response payloads from the following methods have been updated to include the
In order to improve referencing between various API methods relating to Director creation and retrieval, the following improvements have been made:
ConsumerID field is now included in response payloads from the following methods:
DirectorID field is now included in response payloads from the following methods:
To more easily facilitate changing of account terms, the new Business/ChangeTerms method has been developed which can be used to change an existing agreement to an another pre-defined agreement with new terms.
In order to improve transaction reconciliation between real-time authorization messages and post event settlement records, the
CardTransactionIDfield, which contains a unique identifier for the card transaction and which is currently present in both Authorization request messages and the Buffer account webhook notification , will also be included in the Transaction webhook notification .
- 16 defects fixed.
In order to improve overall naming consistency, the
CardHolderIDparameter in the Card Shipment webhook will be renamed to
ConsumerID, to align this with the name used for all the other webhooks and API endpoints.
- 22 defect fixes made, as well as a number of internal performance improvements.
- Integration of tell.money for Open Banking functionality.
- Increased scheduling frequency for both inbound and outbound payments.
- 23 defects fixed.